The Office of Student Life works with the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) Greek Letter organizations to promote sponsorship of and participation in community service, service learning and philanthropic projects. There are three active Greek Letter organizations on campus.
- Chi Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Delta Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Kappa Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Each organization is required to complete risk management training annually along with all other registered student organizations. In addition, each organization must follow the guidelines communicated by the Office of Student Life and complete the Notice of Membership Intake Packet to be approved for intake activities.
Greek Organization Intake Process Guidelines Summary
The Office of Student Life must receive the following for your organization to be approved for intake activities. You will be notified by email of your approval to move forward with intake activities once all documentation has been submitted.
- A copy of the Chapter’s Bylaws.
- Complete Notice of Membership Intake Packet, which includes a Notice of Membership Intake and the New Member Education Program Cover Sheet.
- Anti-hazing Statement form from the chapter (signed by the President, Intake Chair and Chapter Advisor) and a signed copy of the Anti-hazing statement from all members and prospective members.
- A copy of the Informational Flyer.