Name The Curriculum Contest
Do you have the right name for our new curriculum?
Meharry’s School of Medicine is taking the bold step to overhaul its curriculum, a move that will better prepare students for the future of health care by introducing new teaching strategies and earlier clinical immersion.
Highlights of the new curriculum include:
- Earlier clinical immersion
- Team-based learning and in-class skills application (flipped classrooms)
- 120 most common problems physicians encounter
- Medical Immersion Program (exposure to realistic medical environment)
- Students assigned to independent learning communities
- Expansion of Simulation Center
Our peers at prestigious medical schools around the country who have introduced similar curriculums have names such as:
- Harvard Medical School-Pathways
- University of California Medical School- Bridges
- Vanderbilt Medical School-Curriculum 2.0
- OHSU School of Medicine- Your M.D.
- Drexel College of Medicine- Foundations & Frontiers
This contest has ended
The winning name will be announced soon!