Health Policy Scholars Application
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from a four-year, U.S. accredited institution
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA in all undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Ensure good academic standing in current academic program (if currently enrolled in a degree seeking program)
Each year, the Center awards full tuition remission towards the completion of the Health Policy Certificate for approximately 15 Meharry students. To qualify, current enrollment at Meharry Medical College as a medical, dental, Ph.D., or MSPH student, as well as medical residents, is required. Ph.D. students must have earned candidacy before applying. All requirements for the certificate must be met prior to completion of the regular degree program. Applicants not enrolled in a degree program at Meharry are also encouraged to apply as external students. Tuition remission is not provided for external students and applicants should contact program administrators for current tuition costs.
In addition to the above mentioned requirements, applicants must submit the following materials to apply:
1. Completed Application Form
2. Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (to be uploaded with your completed application form)
3. Official Transcripts (to be delivered via email or mail to email@example.com or 1005 Dr. D.B. Todd Jr. Blvd. Nashville, TN 32208 re: Center for Health Policy)
Thank you for Applying!
Please complete the online application in its entirety.